Boularderie Island Press is located in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. On average, we publish between 3-5 traditional trade book publications and co-publications each year.
Trade Publication Submission Guidelines:
- Our trade publication roster is full until the end of 2022.
- We focus on titles that will appeal to readers and booksellers in Atlantic Canada.
- We only publish Canadian writers – mostly from Atlantic Canada.
- Under our trade book publication program, we do not publish speculative fiction; romances; books of poetry by a single author; fiction or poetry anthologies; memoirs; self-help books or picture books for children.
Co-Publication Submission Guidelines:
- Our co-publication roster is full until the spring of 2022.
- We only publish Canadian writers.
- Under our co-publication program, we do not publish speculative fiction.
- We only consider complete manuscripts— no works-in-progress or book outlines.
Note: Boularderie Island Press is not a printing house. Please do not contact us to provide printing quotes.
Please fill out the form below and submit: